Music in Worship
Worship is a way of life. It's devotion, prayer, discipleship, and music. Biola University's Music in Worship major equips worship leaders for ministry.
The program is intended for aspiring church musicians, emphasizing musicianship, spiritual formation and biblical training from some of the top biblical scholars in the country; and a unique Christian community dedicated to seeing each student grow.
- Dr. Barry Liesch, Professor (Music in Worship Area Coordinator)
- Jonathan Ahrens, Studio Artist -- Electric Bass
- Jeff Askew, Adjunct Faculty -- Acoustic Guitar
- David Black, Studio Artist -- Acoustic Bass
- Walt Harrah, Studio Artist
- Cliff Hulling, Associate Professor -- Percussion
- Doug Jackson, Studio Artist -- Electric Guitar
- Tom Keene, Studio Artist -- Pop Theory
- Rique Pantoja, Adjunct Faculty -- Keyboards
- David Owens, Studio Artist -- Drums, Percussion